Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fri. and Sat plans w/ "chet" :0)

So Friday night(because all day Friday I had a bunch of things to do and later my momma dukes came over to watch "supernatural" with me and talk and than after he got out of work a very good fiend "chet" and I had a PJ night and watched movies and talked, and had to get up early to go to the vet for my 2 new Leopard gecko's appointment's. (I have a bunch of leopard gecko's (my oldest one "stokes" is a little over 10 years old and healthy as can be. :0) But "Hudini" who is very sick had to get checked; and I just got a new one 3 weeks ago and I always get my new gecko's checked to make sure they are healthy right after getting them. Here's one of our "PJ night" photos

 We had to get up early and take the little ones to the vet. "Hudini" is sick and VERY THIN so i got some supplements for him and my new one I just got who I have not named yet, so I call him "Newbie"..lol..is VERY healthy as he looks and as i figured, but i ALWAYS check just in case. Here are some photo's on the way to the vet and at the vet and of the 2 little ones:





     Here above and below is "newbie" my brand new 1
 He's so neat, he's a morph leopard gecko!! His head and his tail are regular and his body is not spotted.


 "Newbie is on the left climbing up the  cage..lol. and my poor little sick "Hudini" is on the right in the little box..He is supposed to be the same size as the other one because they are both about 5 months old, but he's not eating, i have to force feed him and help him out, but he was more active these last 2 weeks and actually ate for the 1st time on his own 4 days ago, 5 small crickets! I was soooo happy & proud, and he's acting more active, so the vet said he seems to be getting better now! Hopefully! I <3 him, he's sweet!
Lol..here's "Newbie" looking at me like "what r u doin?"..lol..he is so full of life and I have to choose a Great name for him, he's special!!! <3


 FINALLY HOME AND MY "OHHH, LONG DAY FACE..lol 
   We had to go to my Ma's house after and pick up winter cloths and stuff and than went grocery shopping at Stop & shop and rented a REDBOX movie. Only $1! lol
And to end the night me and "Chet" put in "Night of the Demons"...Which BTW TOTALLY SUCKED ASS!!! I put it in the DVD and i said "Oh great!..this is gonna suck!".I was right! I gave him about 20 min.'s of it to see and couldn't stand it any longer and decided to watch sutin else. I put in "The Crazies" with was good, and than we watched an episode of "Entourage". Than "Chet" left at about 12:15PM & I went on Facebook and checked all my pop up notices and replied to all my posts and messages and then put this together..Now, as I am an Insomniac, it is 4AM. So I'm going to end this with a few shout out's to some good friends Birthdays this week-HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LOU (today) -KRISTIN-(yesterday)- Danielle(yesterday) -Vincent(11-17) and Casey(11-17)!! MAY ALL YOUR B-DAY WISHES COME TRUE!!!! So Goodnight everyone!! I'm going to try and go to bed!
<3 Aubrey
 

1 comment:

  1. It was a VERY BUSY but fun and interesting long day!!! Thanx "Chet" for everything! <3 ya :0)
    <3 Aubrey

    ReplyDelete